Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kaliganj Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kaliganj, Bangladesh is: 23.409755 and the longitude is: 89.137253.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||16.04 Meters (52.62 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday March 31st 12:56pm|
Kaliganj, Bangladesh Summary
Kaliganj "Kālīganj" has a latitude of 23°24'35.12"N and a longitude of 89°8'14.11"E or 23.409755 and 89.137253 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #60 in Bangladesh.
Kaliganj, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 50.6 Kilometers E of Bagula, WB, India (see coordinates for Bagula).
Populated areas near Kālīganj:
- 26.2 Km S to Jessore, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Jessore)
- 34.7 Km S to Jhingergacha, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Jhikargacha)
- 45.9 Km SE to Narail, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Narail)
- 49.6 Km SSE to Bhatpara Abhaynagar, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Abhaynagar Upazila)
- 54.3 Km N to Kushtia, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Kushtia)
Note: Kālīganj is also located 137.4 Km WSW of Bangladesh capital Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka).
Airports near 23°24'35.12"N and 89°8'14.11"E:
- "JSR" Jessore Airport (25.2 Km S)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kaliganj.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|