- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kalia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kalia, Bangladesh is: 23.030553 and the longitude is: 89.629872.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||6.06 Meters (19.88 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 12:36am|
Kalia, Bangladesh Summary
Kalia "Kālia" has a latitude of 23°1'49.99"N and a longitude of 89°37'47.54"E or 23.030553 and 89.629872 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #70 in Bangladesh.
Kalia, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 82.1 Kilometers E of Bangaon, WB, India (see coordinates for Bongaon).
Populated areas near Kālia:
- 19.5 Km WSW to Phultala, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Phultala)
- 20.1 Km NW to Narail, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Narail)
- 22.5 Km SSW to Khulna, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Khulna)
- 25.6 Km W to Bhatpara Abhaynagar, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Abhaynagar Upazila)
- 31.9 Km ESE to Tungipara, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Tungipara Upazila)
Note: Kālia is also located 117.9 Km SW of Bangladesh capital Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka).
Airports near 23°1'49.99"N and 89°37'47.54"E:
- "JSR" Jessore Airport (50.9 Km WNW)
- "BZL" Barisal Airport (73.4 Km ESE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kalia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|