- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bheramara Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bheramara, Bangladesh is: 24.020975 and the longitude is: 88.99223410000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||19.39 Meters (63.61 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday April 1st 4:19pm|
Bheramara, Bangladesh Summary
Bheramara "Bherāmāra" has a latitude of 24°1'15.51"N and a longitude of 88°59'32.04"E or 24.020975 and 88.992234 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #76 in Bangladesh.
Bheramara, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 74.3 Kilometers ESE of Murshidabad, WB, India (see coordinates for Murshidabad).
Populated areas near Bherāmāra:
- 14.2 Km NNE to Ishwardi, Rajshahi Division (see coordinates for Ishwardi)
- 18.8 Km SE to Kushtia, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Kushtia)
- 26.8 Km E to Pabna, Rajshahi Division (see coordinates for Pabna)
- 53.4 Km NW to Rajshahi, Rajshahi Division (see coordinates for Rajshahi)
- 63.5 Km E to Bera, Rajshahi Division (see coordinates for Bera)
Note: Bherāmāra is also located 146.3 Km W of Bangladesh capital Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka).
Airports near 24°1'15.51"N and 88°59'32.04"E:
- "RJH" Shah Mokhdum Airport (60 Km NW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bheramara.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|