- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Wollongong NSW Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Wollongong NSW, Australia is: -34.4250728 and the longitude is: 150.89314939999997.
|Wollongong NSW Latitude:||-34.4250728|
|Wollongong NSW Longitude:||150.89314939999997|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||18.35 Meters (60.2 Feet)|
|Province:||New South Wales|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUS|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AEST|
|AEST Stands for:||Australian Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|AEST Began:||April 5th 2020 3:00am AEDT|
|AEST Ends:||October 4th 2020 2:00am AEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 6th 8:41am|
Wollongong NSW, Australia Summary
Wollongong has a latitude of 34°25'30.26"S and a longitude of 150°53'35.34"E or -34.425073 and 150.893149 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #9 in Australia.
Populated areas near Wollongong:
- 41.4 Km NNE to Engadine, NSW (see coordinates for Engadine NSW)
- 47.5 Km NNE to Cronulla, NSW (see coordinates for Cronulla NSW)
- 47.6 Km NNE to Caringbah, NSW (see coordinates for Caringbah NSW 2229)
- 56.2 Km N to Liverpool, NSW (see coordinates for Liverpool NSW 2170)
- 56.6 Km SSW to Nowra, NSW (see coordinates for Nowra NSW)
Note: Wollongong is also located 187.1 Km ENE of Australia capital Canberra ACT ACT (see coordinates for Canberra ACT).
Airports near 34°25'30.26"S and 150°53'35.34"E:
- "WOL" Wollongong Airport (17.9 Km SSW)
- "SYD" Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport (59.3 Km NNE see coordinates for Sydney Airport International Terminal 1)
Points of interest near Wollongong NSW:
- 1.2 Km ENE Wollongong Fish Market, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
- 2.6 Km NNE Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium, Fairy Meadow, New South Wales, Australia
- 4.2 Km NW Mount Keira (see coordinates for Mount Keira)
- 6.1 Km SW Nan Tien Temple, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Need to calculate the distance between Wollongong NSW and nearby cities? See Wollongong NSW to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Wollongong NSW.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|