- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Traun Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Traun, Austria is: 48.22113 and the longitude is: 14.236804.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||273.41 Meters (897.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 5:16pm|
Traun, Austria Summary
Traun has a latitude of 48°13'16.07"N and a longitude of 14°14'12.49"E or 48.22113 and 14.236804 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #20 in Austria.
Traun, Austria coordinates are near the Germany, Czech Republic and Hungary borders; 70.8 Km ESE of Passau, BY, Germany (see coordinates for Passau); 85.8 Km SSW of Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Ceske Budejovice) and 184.9 Km WNW of Sopron, Hungary (see coordinates for Sopron).
Populated areas near Traun:
- 6.6 Km N to Leonding, Upper Austria (see coordinates for Leonding)
- 10.2 Km NNE to Linz, Upper Austria (see coordinates for Linz)
- 16.1 Km WSW to Wels, Upper Austria (see coordinates for Wels)
- 23.3 Km SE to Steyr, Upper Austria (see coordinates for Steyr)
- 48.1 Km ESE to Amstetten, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Amstetten)
Note: Traun is also located 158.4 Km W of Austria capital Vienna (see coordinates for Vienna).
Airports near 48°13'16.07"N and 14°14'12.49"E:
- "LNZ" Linz Airport (3.9 Km WNW)
Need to calculate the distance between Traun and nearby cities? See Traun to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Traun.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|