- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Saint Pölten Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Saint Pölten, Austria is: 48.20353 and the longitude is: 15.63817.
|Saint Pölten Latitude:||48.20353|
|Saint Pölten Longitude:||15.63817|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||268.9 Meters (882.23 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday August 19th 1:05am|
Saint Pölten, Austria Summary
Sankt Poelten, the capital of the Lower Austria province, has a latitude of 48°12'12.71"N and a longitude of 15°38'17.41"E or 48.20353 and 15.63817 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #9 in Austria.
Saint Pölten, Austria coordinates are near the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany and Slovenia borders; 78.6 Km SSW of Znojmo, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for 669 02 Znojmo); 91.3 Km NW of Sopron, Hungary (see coordinates for Sopron); 105.3 Km WSW of Malacky, Bratislava Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for Malacky); 167.9 Km ESE of Passau, BY, Germany (see coordinates for Passau) and 183.4 Km N of Maribor, Slovenia (see coordinates for Maribor).
Populated areas near Sankt Pölten:
- 23.1 Km N to Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Krems an der Donau)
- 23.4 Km N to Weinzierl bei Krems, Niederösterreich (see coordinates for Weinzierl)
- 49.4 Km ESE to Baden, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Baden bei Wien)
- 50 Km ESE to Modling, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Mödling)
- 52.1 Km ENE to Klosterneuburg, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Klosterneuburg)
Note: Sankt Pölten is also located 54.5 Km W of Austria capital Vienna (see coordinates for Vienna).
Airports near 48°12'12.71"N and 15°38'17.41"E:
- "VIE" Vienna International Airport (69.9 Km E see coordinates for Vienna International Airport (VIE))
Points of interest near Saint Pölten:
- 0.6 Km SW Landesmuseum, Sankt Polten, Austria
- 0.8 Km W Domplatz, Sankt Polten, Austria
- 0.9 Km WNW St. Polten Cathedral, Sankt Polten, Austria
- 1.1 Km W Sankt Polten Town Hall (Rathaus), Sankt Polten, Austria
Need to calculate the distance between Saint Pölten and nearby cities? See Saint Pölten to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Saint Pölten.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|