- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hall in Tirol Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hall in Tirol, Austria is: 47.280403 and the longitude is: 11.505848.
|Hall in Tirol Latitude:||47.280403|
|Hall in Tirol Longitude:||11.505848|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||562.28 Meters (1844.75 Feet)|
|City:||Hall in Tirol|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Sunday January 24th 7:14pm|
Hall in Tirol, Austria Summary
Hall in Tirol has a latitude of 47°16'49.45"N and a longitude of 11°30'21.05"E or 47.280403 and 11.505848 respectively.
Hall in Tirol, Austria coordinates are near the Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Slovenia borders; 25.5 Km SE of Mittenwald, BY, Germany (see coordinates for Mittenwald); 31.3 Km N of Brennero - Brenner, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy (see coordinates for Brennero BZ); 106.2 Km ENE of Scuol, GR, Switzerland (see coordinates for Scuol); 148 Km E of Schellenberg, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for Schellenberg) and 187.7 Km WNW of Bovec, Tolmin, Slovenia (see coordinates for 5230 Bovec).
Areas near Hall in Tirol:
- 1.9 Km NNE to Absam, Tyrol (see coordinates for Absam)
- 2.7 Km WNW to Thaur, Tyrol (see coordinates for Thaur)
- 3.1 Km S to Rinn, Tyrol (see coordinates for Rinn)
- 3.2 Km SE to Tulfes, Tyrol (see coordinates for 6075 Tulfes)
- 3.9 Km WSW to Ampass, Tirol (see coordinates for Ampass)
Populated areas nearby:
- 7.8 Km W to Innsbruck, Tyrol (see coordinates for Innsbruck)
- 59.8 Km NE to Kufstein, Tyrol (see coordinates for Kufstein)
Airports near 47°16'49.45"N and 11°30'21.05"E:
- "INN" Innsbruck Airport (12.4 Km W see coordinates for Innsbruck Airport (INN))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hall in Tirol.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|