- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lubango Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lubango, Angola is: -14.923056 and the longitude is: 13.491667000000007.
|Position from Earth's Center:||SE|
|Elevation:||1758.01 Meters (5767.75 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AGO|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 12th 3:58am|
Lubango, Angola Summary
Lubango, the capital of the Huila province, has a latitude of 14°55'23"S and a longitude of 13°29'30"E or -14.923056 and 13.491667 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Angola.
Airports near 14°55'23"S and 13°29'30"E:
- "SDD" Lubango Airport (9 Km E see coordinates for Lubango Airport (SDD))
Need to calculate the distance between Lubango and other cities? See Lubango to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lubango.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|