- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Huambo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Huambo, Angola is: -12.766667 and the longitude is: 15.733333000000016.
|Position from Earth's Center:||SE|
|Elevation:||1673.92 Meters (5491.87 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AGO|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 12th 5:03pm|
Huambo, Angola Summary
Huambo which is the capital of the Huambo province, is the 3rd most populated city in Angola (see coordinates for Angola). N'dalatando which is the capital of the Cuanza Norte province, located 396 Km NNW of Huambo is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for N'dalatando).
Airport near 12°46'0"S and 15°43'60"E:
- "NOV" Nova Lisboa Airport (5.5 Km SSE)
Need to calculate the distance between Huambo and nearby cities? See Huambo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Huambo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|