- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Antigua and Barbuda Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Antigua and Barbuda is: 17.060816 and the longitude is: -61.79642799999999.
|Antigua and Barbuda Latitude:||17.060816|
|Antigua and Barbuda Longitude:||-61.79642799999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||66.19 Meters (217.14 Feet)|
|Country:||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ATG|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:05am|
Antigua and Barbuda SummaryAntigua and Barbuda is located in the continent of North America, NE of Brades, Montserrat (see coordinates for Montserrat); N of Sainte-Rose, Guadeloupe (see coordinates for Guadeloupe) and ESE of Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (see coordinates for Saint Kitts and Nevis).
The capital of Antigua and Barbuda is Saint John's "St. John's". English is the main language of the country.
2 points of interest in Antigua and Barbuda:
- Devil's Bridge, St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
- Coates Cottage Art Gallery, St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda time zone(s):
|Atlantic Time Zone||-04:00/-03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Antigua and Barbuda.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|