- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kabul Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kabul, Afghanistan is: 34.5755033 and the longitude is: 69.24007340000003.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||1799.25 Meters (5903.05 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AFG|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0430|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 8:12am|
Kabul "Kābul" is the capital of Afghanistan (see coordinates for Afghanistan) and is located 204.7 Km NW of Hangu, Pakistan; 461.5 Km SE of Gowurdak, Turkmenistan and 763.6 Km ESE of Sarakhs, Iran.
Kabul is the most populated city in Afghanistan. Kandahar (see coordinates for Kandahar) located 462.5 Km SW of Kabul, is the 2nd most populated in Afghanistan and Mazar-e Sharif 303.7 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 34°34'31.81"N and 69°14'24.26"E:
- "KBL" Kabul International Airport (2.8 Km WSW)
Need to calculate the distance between Kabul and nearby cities? See Kabul to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kabul.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|